Website ZOLL Medical
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Develops and administers a broad spectrum of Human Resources policies, procedures and programs designed to promote the recruitment and retention of qualified workforce. Acts as senior management’s advisor on matters concerning personnel. Selects, trains and evaluates HR staff members and ensures that HR services are delivered in a timely, professional manner. Directs the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures ensuring compliance both domestic and worldwide operations.
- Work with senior management throughout the organization to plan and coordinate the full range of HR related activities to include employment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training, and employee development, etc.
- Provide credible, confidential counsel to all levels of management and personnel to resolve HR issues and problems. Review HR decisions for consistency, legality, adverse impact and compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Supervises, guide, and develop HR staff ensuring that staff is adequately trained and proficient in their state of current HR knowledge.
- Direct the review, development and implementation of HR policy insuring compliance with governmental regulation and consistency of application across the organization.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Issue reports of HR activities and conduct special projects to support business needs.
- Works with the VP of HR to develop and manage department budget. Assists in the preparation of the fringe budget overseeing the costing of various items
- Advanced knowledge of HR policy and practices.
- Communications, conflict resolution, managerial and supervisory skills.
- Exposure to full spectrum of HR disciplines.
- Ability to recommend appropriate (whether popular or not) courses of action, ability to influence decision-making.
- Some travel required.
- Formal degree program and/or 8+ years HR related experience with 5 years managerial experience or
- Advanced degree with 5+ years’ experience and 3 years managerial experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
To apply for this job please visit www.zoll.com.