At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Manager.
The HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Amazon Fulfillment Centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Coaching and mentoring at management level
• Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
• Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• For us, key strengths are recognized as – flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
• The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
• A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
• Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
• Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 7+ years human resource business partner experience
- Advanced graduate degree (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with employee populations of 2,000+
- Experience in call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environments
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 7-10+ years.
- Demonstrated success in stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
- Prior experience supporting large hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.