Human Resources Administrator – Sodexo – East Point, GA
The Unit Clerical will complete the clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provide accurate, friendly, quality service to customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling appointments.
- Writes types or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence.
- Prepares issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine problems.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages and runs errands.
- May receive, count and deposit cash, as needed.
- May include human resources functions (including benefit administration, personnel action forms and payroll processing) for the unit as well as the district and region.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 0 to 1 years related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
To apply for this job please visit external-careers-frontlinesodexo.icims.com.