Website American Auto Shield
Human Resources Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is aligned with the business to provide direct coordination between client groups and Human Resources. Support the client group’s strategic focus and provide solutions utilizing HR best practices and skills.
If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!
- Are results-oriented and not afraid to jump into the deep end.
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and enjoy helping others.
- Enjoy thinking outside the box to drive changes that will impact our industry.
- You love what you do, and it shows every day.
- We’re leading our industry into the future by creating and shaping the future of Service Contracts and Claims Administration. We’re developing systems from the ground up and will give you the opportunity to be a part of our quest for greatness.
- We offer the ability to pursue your fullest potential and never settle for second place in your quest to grow your career. You’ll join an incredible team filled with smart, fun, passionate people who love making an impact.
- We believe in creative environments, progressive ideas and excellence in operational effectiveness.
- We love what we do.
What will you do in this role?
- Provide accurate, responsive, and efficient HR consultation to assigned client groups.
- Support and guide employees in HR policies and procedures.
- Become a trusted advisor to managers and supervisors.
- Manages the full spectrum of human resource responsibilities including employee relations, compensation, employee retention, performance management, and interpretation of HR policies to their assigned client groups.
- Consults with management in the strategic planning process and development of human resources strategies that support the client group’s business needs.
- Employee relations: conduct investigations and provide written findings and recommended actions. Under limited supervision the HR Business Partner will advise management and employees on correct interpretation of current Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.
- Responsible for compliance with State and Federal guidelines and regulations established by government agencies.
- Conducts company business and engages both internal and external customers in a professional, collaborative manner that reinforces person centered practices.
- Participate in special project work in the HR function including driving process improvement, facilitating communication, and balancing the needs of employees with the needs of the organization.
- Perform ad-hoc requests and assist with special projects and other initiatives as needed.
What will you need to bring to the table in order to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field desired.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- At least five years of human resources experience required.
- Prior experience working in a multi-state HR environment.
- Prior experience in a call center, highly desired.
- Variety of activities. Multiple projects occurring simultaneously. Multi-tasking. Sense of urgency for goal achievement. Fast-paced environment.
- People/relationships focused. Team building. Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment.
- Involve others in the decision-making process. Cooperative, collaborative decision-making. Must assume responsibility for risk.
- Leadership is based on the ability to motivate others.
- Strong commitment to results.
- Delegate authority readily.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to build trust at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to seek assistance when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Experience with Ultimate Software’s UltiPro preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel.
Why work for us? We are excited to provide:
- Competitive compensation package ranging from $55,000 – $84,000 /annually
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401 (k) – company matches 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness program
- Employee recognition program.
- Satisfaction of work with a highly skilled team that makes a big impact company-wide.
- Remote work environment.
This role is 100% remote. However, American Auto Shield is only set up to hire employees in certain states. To be considered for this role, you will need to have permanent residence in one of the following states:
While most of our roles are 100% remote, employees living 50 miles from our office at: 1597 Cole Blvd in Lakewood, CO. may be required to spend one day a week in the office
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.