Website Procter & Gamble
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you want to make a difference at work every day? Be on the cutting edge and shoulder-to-shoulder with influential business leaders trying new things to drive performance and business results? A job where you can make a difference in the lives of employees and the lives of consumers? If these questions resonate with you, you may be an excellent fit for Human Resources (HR) for the Dayton, OH Fulfillment Center.
At P&G, our HR professionals are leaders who apply their talents and skills to play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and our people. We put our mark on brands you know, sold in hundreds of countries around the world. We offer a dynamic career path that will allow you to develop into the type of leader for which P&G is known.
AT P&G, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:Do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1! Enjoy diverse career opportunities, including the opportunity to work in different locations across the United States, to work on different brands and businesses, and to do a wide variety of HR work.
- Strategically aligns HR efforts to specific business needs, including organization assessment and design, team effectiveness, people issues, and trends that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business.
- Requires building culture that value trust, employee engagement, innovation, leadership effectiveness, and workforce productivity.
- Coaches and develops leaders to deliver people management capabilities, provides organizational insights to make the highest quality decisions, and mitigates operational risk and increase business and HR process/ ER compliance.
- Partners with practices and HR shared services to implement effective, business-oriented solutions that meet specific business and Line Leader challenges.
- Leads recruiting effort for the site
- Owns Equality & Inclusion masterplan for the site
- Facilitates Technician Talent Councils and owns the process for technician promotion, role changes, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Open to various geographic locations within the United States
- Have a growth mentality- Love solving and analyzing problems to build “third way” solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment where there is equality & inclusion for all
- Have the ability to learn on the job with an available network of coaches and mentors
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Leverage HR systems, Microsoft Office Tools (basic proficiency), and other analytical tools
- Have passion for people analytics, familiar with labor and demographic data and trends, and eager to find new insights that will drive the business in North America
Bachelor’s degree or higher
2+ years of Human Resources experience
Must be willing to relocate to Dayton, OH
HR Systems (Workday, etc)
THE VALUE OF A P&G CAREEROngoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you’ll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
What’s more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click https://faq.pgwebtools.com/us-work-authorization-faqs/.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.