Website Schreiber Foods
As the Human Resources Team Advisor (Supervisor) you will execute recruitment and selection, employee relations, work life balance improvement projects, maximize partner morale, wage and benefit changes, safety improvements, training and development, policy administration, and regulatory compliance related to employment. You will be part of a larger HR & Operations leadership team, who collaborate and support one another.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, hire and onboard new hires
- Policy administration
- Performance management
- Partner (employee) relations
- Administer internal job transfers
- Partner training
- HR process improvement
- Collaborate with the HR Team Leader (Manager) to lead partners and collaborate with the DC team effectively
- Work with the HR Team Leader to implement Strategic Workforce Planning initiatives
- Communicate HR policies, compensation, benefits, and other HR initiatives to partners
- Collaborate with HR Americas leadership team in order to improve standard policies, processes, and the overall partner experience
- Maintain partner and position information in HR Systems including Workday and Kronos
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s in Business, HR or related field; equivalent experience will be considered
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources and/or leadership is preferred
- Technical expertise in human resources practices and procedures
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations in an engaging manner
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a larger team
- Demonstrated ability to service customers
- Ability to solve problems
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Forward thinking
- Ability to evaluate the financial impact of various HR & labor practices
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office & aptitude to become an expert in Workday, Kronos, and other internal software systems
Qualifying positions offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event, an applicant does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit schreiberfoods.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.