Website Schreiber Foods
As the Human Resources Team Advisor (Supervisor) you will execute recruitment and selection, employee relations, work life balance improvement projects, maximize partner morale, wage and benefit changes, safety improvements, training and development, policy administration, and regulatory compliance related to employment. You will be part of a larger HR & Operations leadership team, who collaborate and support one another.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, hire and onboard new hires
- Policy administration
- Performance management
- Partner (employee) relations
- Administer internal job transfers
- Partner training
- HR process improvement
- Collaborate with the HR Team Leader (Manager) to lead partners and collaborate with the DC team effectively
- Work with the HR Team Leader to implement Strategic Workforce Planning initiatives
- Communicate HR policies, compensation, benefits, and other HR initiatives to partners
- Collaborate with HR Americas leadership team in order to improve standard policies, processes, and the overall partner experience
- Maintain partner and position information in HR Systems including Workday and Kronos
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field; equivalent experience will be considered
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources and/or leadership is preferred
- Technical expertise in human resources practices and procedures
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations in an engaging manner
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a larger team
- Demonstrated ability to service customers
- Ability to solve problems
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Forward thinking
- Ability to evaluate the financial impact of various HR & labor practices
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office & aptitude to become an expert in Workday, Kronos, and other internal software systems
Eligible partners will receive:
- Get not one, but TWO retirement benefits. When you join our employee-owned company, you’ll be part of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from day one. That means in addition to an 8% 401(k) match into the ESOP, Schreiber will contribute an extra amount – about 10% of your earnings – toward your retirement every year. That’s a company contribution of around 18% in retirement savings annually!
- Earn bonus pay. You’ll have an opportunity to earn incentive pay twice a year when we meet our company goals.
- Earn $ for focusing on your health. Get up to $1,200 for your health savings account each year, plus get reimbursed for fitness membership, equipment or classes.
- Pursue development that’s relevant to your role, career goals and the company. Plus, we offer tuition reimbursement if you want to further your education to grow in your role at Schreiber.
- Get access to medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits starting day one. This includes an onsite nurse and mental health counselor.
- Give back to the community through your volunteer hours. For every hour you volunteer, you can earn $10 for the nonprofit of your choice. Schreiber also matches your charitable contributions up to $250 every year.
- Experience caring like you’ve never experienced it before. We have a program that’s completely organized by and for other partners who need extra help. It’s called Partners Helping Partners. We have hundreds of examples of partners organizing fundraisers to help out others going through a hard time.
Need extra assistance with the application process? Contact email@example.com or call 920-437-7601.
For positions that require any amount of travel: Valid driver’s license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the travel necessities of the position are required.
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event, an applicant does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit schreiberfoods.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.