Website John Deere
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more… many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Primary Location: United States (US) – Illinois – Moline
Function: Human Resources
Title: Manager, HR Operations – 92378
Onsite/Remote: Onsite Position
As a Manager, HR Operations for John Deere Seeding located in Moline, Illinois, you will…
- Be the HR leader for 130 salaried employees at our manufacturing facility
- Be part of the factory leadership team and will be responsible for strategic and tactical execution of all HR policies, initiatives and processes.
- Execute the HR and DEI Strategy for the unit and contribute to the overall employee experience
- Provide performance and development consultation for employees and managers.
- Utilize various HR tools, processes and systems to analyze trends and drive business decisions
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, and community involvement through meaningful activities
- This position will have budgetary responsibilities.
VISA Sponsorship is NOT Available for this position
What Skills You Need
- 5 or more years of HR Operations Experience
- 2 or more years of performance consulting and discipline.
- 2 or more years of experience as an HR consultant to Business leadership
- Experience developing strategic plans and then working through a team to execute those plans.
- Experience leading teams
- Proficient in Basic Microsoft office tools such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience with workforce planning
- Experience with talent management
- Experience leading DEI initiatives
- Experience developing teams
.Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline
What You’ll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you’ll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you get started on your new career path, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the Health Savings Account
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
Click Here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
The terms of the applicable benefit plans, and all company actions administering or interpreting these plans, continue to control. Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify, or terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time, including the right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company and participants. Changes, which can be made at any time, are made by action of the company’s board of directors, or to the extent authorized by resolution of its board of directors, or by the Deere & Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict between the language of the official Plan Documents and this document, the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
The John Deere Health Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
To apply for this job please visit careers.deere.com.